Are you a talented performer who loves to entertain and share your passion with others? Le Cirque de la Nuit is looking for performers from of all walks of life for upcoming productions and bookings in the 2017 year. We will be holding a one day, open audition for anyone interested in being a part of the onstage magic that is Le Cirque de la Nuit.
- After you submit your application, an email will be sent to you with the audition location and your scheduled time. This email will come from email@example.com. Please make sure you check your junk mail if you do not see it in your inbox.
- If you have a conflict with your assigned audition time please contact us immediately to try and reschedule. We can not guarantee reassignment but will do our best to get you a time that works for you.
- All audition applicants are given a maximum of 5 minutes to perform their routine however we’ve allotted a max of 20 minutes to account for setup, performance and questions.
- AERIALISTS – We will have an aerial rig point available for your performance however you must bring your own aerial apparatus.
- Unfortunately we will NOT be able to have live fire performances on site due to venue regulations. If you are a fire performer we ask that you use alternative props.
- Please bring a piece of music for your performance via a removable USB key.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your audition appointment.
What kind of performers are you looking for?
Le Cirque de la Nuit is looking for all types of performers. We have an incredible array of openings for both corporate performances, festivals and signature Le Cirque de la Nuit productions.
Do I need to have a ton of previous experience?
No, not necessarily. Skill and talent are always a criteria but more importantly than that are enthusiasm, originality and style.
How much do you pay your performers?
At Le Cirque de la Nuit we believe that all performers deserve to be compensated for their artistic talents. Compensation for all performance opportunities varies with the individual project and is negotiated prior to any booking.
What do you want to know about me?
We want to know what makes you stand out from the crowd! What inspires you? Why do you think you’d make a great addition to our events?